Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Mor Gradient



Selam,

Bu tarz renk değişimli manikürleri çok seviyorum. Fakat bazen güzel çıkıyor bazen çıkmıyor. Bu seferki hiç de fena olmadı :D

Elimde tuttuğum ne derseniz - emin değilim :)

~~

Hi,

I love gradient nails but I can't do them properly every time. This one looks decent, what do you think?

As for what I am holding - not sure :)

Inventory:
Zoya Anchor - base coat
Zoya Armor - top coat
Pastel 82
China Glaze Spontaneous, Evening Seduction
Opi Funky Dunkey

1 comment:

https://advance-esthetic.us/slimming-equipment said...

Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy 13 in 1 facial machine and Ultrasonic cavitation machine?